"If I were to ask God why He lets poverty and injustice exist, why there are so many orphans and why He does nothing about it, I am SURE He would ask me the same ..."

author unknown

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

About Us

My name is Jessica and my dear sweet hubby is Kelly. We have three beautiful girls, big sis and little sis plus our newest little baby sis :) Welcome to our site where we will blog about our journey to grow our family through adoption in Africa.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Coffee, get your coffee!!

So, we have BIG news!  We can officially re-enter into the Ethiopia program!   Yippie!!!!!

To say that I'm over the moon is an understatement :-)

In honor of finishing my application.... again..... we are featuring our Just Love Coffee sale!

From now until July 5th, if we sell $75 in coffee, we will get 8 bags free that we can go ahead and sell at full price for our fundraiser!  So, hop on over to our coffee store and get some yummy African Skies coffee or try the NEW Costa Rica coffee!

I'm honestly still a little in shock and not completely moving at full speed on paperwork.  The baby slows me down...just a tad ;-) but, I have already called my homestudy agency to see what we need to gather and I will be printing doctor forms for hubby since he already has a doctor appointment for Wednesday....don't you just love how God works that out?!  Plus, praise God, we are on break from homeschool everything, so I can focus on paperwork for a bit.

So, buy some coffee, pass the word, the Cote's are adopting...again....officially!!!!!





1 comment:

Jennifer Rouan said...

Congratulations! You must be so thrilled to have the ball rolling again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails