"If I were to ask God why He lets poverty and injustice exist, why there are so many orphans and why He does nothing about it, I am SURE He would ask me the same ..."

author unknown

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

About Us

My name is Jessica and my dear sweet hubby is Kelly. We have three beautiful girls, big sis and little sis plus our newest little baby sis :) Welcome to our site where we will blog about our journey to grow our family through adoption in Africa.

Friday, May 27, 2011

New Fundraiser!!

So, a sweet lady who takes amazing pictures has offered up some prints to adopting families to help with fundraising.  These would be wonderful for framing to hang on your wall or to give as a gift.  You can choose any of the pictures for a set of 2 for $20.  They will be 5X7 and printed on mounting board.  I will be taking orders for a couple weeks and then getting them printed and then I will just keep it open as an ongoing fundraiser.  Payments can be made through the chipin button to the right and then email me at ss(dot)scrappers@gmail(dot)com with your pictures selections and mailing info.  


Also, this picture above, I am considering ordering note cards to sell in packs of 5.  Please EMAIL ME FIRST if you are interested in this!  I will let you know if they are available and the price :)





Thank you so much Courtney at http://www.storinguptreasures.com/ for offering these to adopting families!!!  Your pictures are amazing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails