"If I were to ask God why He lets poverty and injustice exist, why there are so many orphans and why He does nothing about it, I am SURE He would ask me the same ..."

author unknown

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

About Us

My name is Jessica and my dear sweet hubby is Kelly. We have three beautiful girls, big sis and little sis plus our newest little baby sis :) Welcome to our site where we will blog about our journey to grow our family through adoption in Africa.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blogs of Note

If your like me, you started your blog to update friends and family on your adoption. Then I saw the possibility of creating awareness for my adoption, our fundraisers and even bigger than that.... to just create awareness for adoption in general.

I don't have a large readership, and I'm sure it would help if I wrote more often, but I did address that here ;) I seem to be coming out of that shell a little, so we'll see! Anywho....one of my favorite blogs, Storing up Treasures is starting up a new something over there called Blogs of Note. This will be a little spot where she lists other blogs...and then chooses one blog a month to highlight. Sounds like a pretty easy way to get a few more readers to me, what do you think?!


Click on the button above to see what it's all about!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails