"If I were to ask God why He lets poverty and injustice exist, why there are so many orphans and why He does nothing about it, I am SURE He would ask me the same ..."

author unknown

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

About Us

My name is Jessica and my dear sweet hubby is Kelly. We have three beautiful girls, big sis and little sis plus our newest little baby sis :) Welcome to our site where we will blog about our journey to grow our family through adoption in Africa.

Monday, April 26, 2010

The sun shine mocks me

I am still praising God, but a little disheartened all the same. The sun shine yesterday and today mocks me. It hadn't rained for weeks before our sale and there is none in the immediate forecast. God has a plan for good and not to harm me. I am trusting that and trying to climb out of the Monday funk ;)

The next two days four months we will be busy filling out papers. We have a couple papers that need to be signed and returned to AWAA with our first program fee, plus we have to send off our application to the homestudy agency.

All this and the final crunch for co-op (paper mache penguin, someone just shoot me now!), regular school and we need to reclaim the house after it was neglected in the yard sale prep time. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I'm tempted to let the girls continue playing mommy and baby dolls and get lost in my book......no, no, can't do that.....listen for the whining as I go tell the girls "break" is over. :(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails