"If I were to ask God why He lets poverty and injustice exist, why there are so many orphans and why He does nothing about it, I am SURE He would ask me the same ..."

author unknown

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

About Us

My name is Jessica and my dear sweet hubby is Kelly. We have three beautiful girls, big sis and little sis plus our newest little baby sis :) Welcome to our site where we will blog about our journey to grow our family through adoption in Africa.

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Big 10



Ten years ago, I went to the courthouse with my awesome hubby and said I do.

There was no fan fair.

There was no white dress or flower girl.

There wasn't really even much of God in that day.

But, we had love, a baby on the way (yes, we did it all backwards).

And over the next several years, God would pull us each to him and even closer to each other.


10 years

2 countries

3 states

4 babies (one in heaven)

and one baby (adoption!) on the way

I love you babe!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails