"If I were to ask God why He lets poverty and injustice exist, why there are so many orphans and why He does nothing about it, I am SURE He would ask me the same ..."

author unknown

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

About Us

My name is Jessica and my dear sweet hubby is Kelly. We have three beautiful girls, big sis and little sis plus our newest little baby sis :) Welcome to our site where we will blog about our journey to grow our family through adoption in Africa.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Let's Take Action Right Now for the Orphan!!!!

I just emailed my senators and congressman and it took me all of 5 minutes, please don't pass this by, read and respond!

A little fyi, Ukraine has a special place in my heart, this is the country that originally caught my eye for adoption. Some day, I want to adopt from this country...I hope the chance will be there.

Read this post on what is happening in the Ukraine that will stop ALL international adoptions. Look around her sight, their story is awesome and will be life changing if you take the time to read it. After you have read, make sure you stop by this site to email your congressman, and this site for senators. Another mom has posted an example letter that you can copy and use.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails